Monday, April 11, 2011

REAL Felix leads

Comparison (ish thing): Every human being is familiar with the words "I don't want to talk about it", when a problem is brought to a parent. However, this not expected from the government. In Wisconsin, however, this is exactly the answer that thousands of people could be getting.
Twist: We do not live in a dictatorship in America. What the government says does not always go, the public has a right to reason with it. But in wisconsin, bargaining has become more of a dictatorship style affair.

(did not finish a third one)

7 comments:

  1. I like the first one the best. It just sounds better to me.

    ~KG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one better because it seems mroe catchy. It's kind of awkward the way you have it, so just re-write the lead a little bettter so that it flows better, but otherwsie, good job!
    -MP

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the 2nd lead better, although your first lead has a interesting set up its just missing something or it might have slightly to much. you might not want to repeat however twice in the 1st lead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that your first lead is better. They're both set up in an interesting way, but it feels like the first one pulled me in to the story better than the 2nd one did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the 2nd one because it kind of pulled me in more, rather then the 1st. The 1st needed corrections, but it was good. GOOD JOB :)
    -BJG

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the first lead is better but i think you can mix it with the second one like how you said it became a dictatorship kind of affair.
    CLN

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the first better for all the reason stated above. :D
    -RAD

    ReplyDelete