Thursday, April 7, 2011

Foreign Language Course: Politician 101

         For my feature story I interviewed state representative Donna Howard. There is no average day while the legislature is in session and you are always campaigning were the two biggest points of the interview.
         Ms.Howard mentioned how they would be working for a few hours debating over the issues and would then have to go to meetings with constituents and political organizations looking to give their opinions. For five months out of every two years the lives of the representatives become disorganized hells and provide great interest for the average citizens.
        Campaigning for Representative Howard is supposedly a full term job. Through out her two years or term in office she has to be prepairing for her next campaign as the time in office for a state representative is so short.
     I apologize for writing this useless crap as opposed to my usual articles but this was an assignment for ezine which I have to do for my grade.So yeah.

Sincerely,
Indigenous to Epictetus

No comments:

Post a Comment